Native Ads are ads that mimic the content of the page the ad is displayed on. Native ads are a godt tools for driving traffic to your own landing page / online store.
The native format is placed between the editorial content. On the front pages, this is between different articles, while in one article it is between two sections.
Important to know about CPC Native
This product is sold on a CPC basis, which means you only pay for the clicks of your ad. CPC campaigns do not guarantee the number of clicks during the period and the maximum number of clicks is 2000 per week. Use Native CPC when the value of your campaign is largely attributed to the actual traffic the campaign drives, and you want control over what that traffic costs.
If you want to achieve a high coverage and reach select Native ads.
Available with goal control
Make sure you hit the right audience. We have created target groups based on variables such as demographics, geography, interests and intention. We can also tailor the target group based on your needs.
Our Performance Products
Delivery deadline: 3 working days before publication, no later than 12.00
For sponsorships, there are 5 working days before publication.
Send the material to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the ad specifications below carefully
- For Native Ads, Native Ads CPC and Native Ads video, include this form
- For Native Ads CPC on FINN you should include this form
- Put your contact person in Schibsted on a copy
- Include the booking number and start date of the campaign in the subject field
Relocation presupposes that new dates are available, and places must be available. The indentation date can only be moved once.
- Relocation earlier than 10 days before the promotion date: No extra charge.
- Cancellation later than 10 days before the promotion date: 25% must be paid.
- Cancellation later than 3 days before promotion date: 100% must be paid.
- Moving more than 30 days in advance is considered a cancellation and cancellation policy applies.
- For WEBTV, separate deadlines apply, see specification for video.
Ads to be provided for Native Ads and Native Ads CPCs.
Schibsted's ad server will optimize delivery based on clickthrough rate.
Fill out the Native Ads Creative Template ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13T3nXqAKlzAUapv74CYFLKOjmhVgzuyeTSRYTCZlwlE/edit#gid=1544994610 )
Name of advertiser
Image format: 1200 x 627 px,
Maximum weight 100kb jpg, png
Width / height ratio 1.91: 1
Keep ratio to avoid cropping the image or white area.
Recommended size 1200 x 627 px
Minimum width 580 px to avoid pixellation (poor resolution).
Text in the image is not allowed, with the exception of the statutory calculation example for credit cards or loans to the private market. Images with unauthorized text will be rejected.
1 × 1 ratio
jpg, png, gif
Minimum 150 x 150 pixels
Max 300 x 300 pixels
Max 50 kb
Landing page URL
Ad text, 50 characters or fewer
90 characters or less. Plug title is displayed on FINN and VG's advertising spaces in the article.
Statutory calculation examples for consumer loan and credit card advertisements must be entered both in the title and in the picture. This is necessary to ensure readability across Schibsted's ad placements.
General terms and conditions
- Advertisements must follow the Vær Varsom poster and not conflict with the newspapers 'basic views, perceptions and ethical attitudes or which are otherwise suitable for weakening readers' trust.
- Ads that are obviously illegal, incorrect or misleading (eg competition or subscription) will be rejected.
- Ads should not have a sexually explicit, violent, offensive or racist message.
- Advertisements for weapons, air weapons, replica versions of weapons, toy versions of weapons and ammunition will be rejected.
- Exceptions can be made for legal hunting weapons sold from approved Norwegian sales outlets, contact email@example.com for approval.
- We reserve the right to reject ads that are not approved by the editor-in-chief.
- The ad should not flash more than three times in one second in animated ads.
- We allow up to five creatives per format per line booked
- Maximum length for animated ads is 30 seconds.
- Ads should not loop
- Ads should not contain audio that starts automatically. Sound activated with clicks is accepted.
- All ads must have a logo.
- CPU cannot exceed 30% average and 60% peak.
- The ad must load within 0.8 seconds, otherwise the viewability quality (time to visual start) may suffer. Read more about this here: http://help.advalidation.com/en/collections/46686-troubleshooting
- HTML5: We rely on the INMA HTML standard, click here for specification. NB! We do not allow "console.log(" statements to be embedded in the code, as this can slow down our pages and break debugging processes on the sites. "console.log(" must therefore be removed from the code before submitting the material.
- HTTPS: All elements of the material must be hosted on https secure servers, including 3rd party tags, html material, fonts and images. A server is https secure when it has an approved SSL certificate. To test your own site you can use this link: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
- Connection screening: it is not allowed to drop cookies or use tracking pixels from domains that do not have an approved data processing agreement with Schibsted
Schibsted Ad Operations (AdOps) tests ads in newer versions of the browsers and does not check the ad's backward compatibility with the various browsers. The responsibility for making ads work across browsers lies with those who develop the ads. It is extremely important that the ads work as they should and the advertiser is responsible for the material. Schibsted reserves the right to immediately and without further notice remove ads that do not work satisfactorily. These can be ads that use an unreasonable amount of the computer's processor CPU (Central Processing Unit), are not in accordance with the Marketing Act, contain errors or are not approved by those responsible for the companies.
Ads that can be confused with Schibsted's editorial content:
All ads must be clearly delimited so as not to be confused with editorial content. Our readers should never be in doubt about what is editorial content and what are ads on our services.
Ads that in expression (color, font and design) mimic Schibsted's editorial expression or imitate Schibsted's own native and content products will not be approved.
To ensure that ads are not confused with editorial content, the following design requirements are set:
Ads shall have a background color corresponding to at least 10% color density or a black frame of at least 1 pix.
2. The text must have a margin out to the frame / outer edge of a minimum of 10 pixels.
The font in the ad may not be the same or mimic the one used in editorial content. For VG, the ad text should be written with Grotesque fonts, not Serifs. For FINN the font Arial, Helvetica, or Sans-serif should not be used.
4. Any link texts shall not be red, and the wording shall strive to differ from the wording in the media house's editorial link texts. The wording “Read the case” is accepted e.g. not, as this wording is often used in editorial matters.
Deadlines for delivery of digital advertising material:
- 3 working days before publication, no later than 12.00
Sponsorships / special format:
- 5 working days before publication, no later than 12.00
Days are working days. An ad day runs from midnight to midnight.
Cancellation and relocation of digital campaigns:
- Cancellation later than 10 days (20 days for WEBTV) before promotion date = 25% must be paid
- Cancellation later than 3 days (10 days for WEBTV) before promotion date = 100% must be paid
- Relocation earlier than 10 days (20 days for WEBTV) before promotion date = OK.
This presupposes that new dates are available, and places must be available. The indentation date can only be moved once.
Moving more than 30 days in advance is considered a cancellation and cancellation policy applies.
Advertising material is sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We allow a maximum of 5 material / material sets per. campaign.
- The subject field must contain the booking number.
In case of late delivery of material can not.
- Schibsted guarantees that the publication will take place at the agreed time, and the customer loses all right to make a complaint.
Banner at AdForm:
The image files for topboards and skyscrapers are uploaded to AdForm. Tags are then sent to email@example.com .
REMEMBER! All materials must be provided with the correct HTTPS URLs.
Mobile / tablet banner at AdForm:
AdForm must have the banner in HTML format. Follow the steps below and it is ready to be delivered at AdForm:
- http://bit.ly/1i3tdXV and under the item Responsive HTML5.
- Extract the file named scalabelImageSimple.zip into a separate folder.
- Locate the Assets folder where you extracted the Zip file. Delete the image that is there and replace it with the new image that has been produced.
- Open the HTML file and locate the line: background: #fff url ('assets / rich-media.png').
Here you change the file name of the image file to the image file you created (ex: background: #fff url ('assets / minBanner.png')
- Pack everything in a new ZIP file that can be added to AdFormIf the image file has only one background color, you can replace # baf0ff with the same color as you use in the image file.
Schibsted uses Xandr as an ad management system and it is Schibsted's measurements of ad impressions that are applicable and not other parties' tracking system. It is only possible to use Schibsted data in connection with advertising on Schibsted's services. It is not possible to use Schibsted- data to target or retarget Schibsted's users on other applications or services.